These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website at www.thegpi.co.uk. By accessing this website and placing any bookings, you and your party agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using this website indicates that you and your party accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
The www.thegpi.co.uk is operated by: Glasgow Paranormal Investigations whose registered office is at Unit 4597, PO BOX 26965, Glasgow, Scotland, GW 9BW
Glasgow Paranormal Investigations (GPI) Website Terms & Conditions including Refund/Cancellation Policy
Terms and Conditions for Overnight Ghost Hunts, Ghost Suppers, Paranormal Investigations, Psychic Workshops and Events
1.All participants in the event must be in good health, persons of an excessive nervous nature or anyone suffering a heart condition, or are recently bereaved are advised not to attend, some walking and climbing of many uneven stairs/spiral staircases such as those found in old Castles may sometimes be necessary as will moving in about in darkness. Some locations we visit may also not be suitable for disabled access. Please contact us if you have any queries regarding any of the above before you book an event with us.
2.The minimum age for participants to a Glasgow Paranormal Investigations Event is 18 years old.
Please note that as these public events are for participants aged 18 years and over strong adult language may be occasionally heard. Should you be easily offended please do not book.
3. Due to restrictions at our locations pregnant woman are not allowed on any of our events.
4.IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: If anyone arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or is suspected of bringing alcoholic drinks to the event, they will not be allowed to stay for the night and will be removed from the premises immediately regardless of any adverse weather conditions and or travel arrangements No Refunds will be given.
5.BEHAVIOUR POLICY PLEASE READ: Aggressive, Rude and Threatening behavior towards any member of Glasgow Paranormal Investigations Team, Staff, Person(s) and or Guests attending any event will not be tolerated. Any Guest(s) Persons(s) displaying any behaviour that is deemed unnacceptable will be removed from the event regardless of any adverse weather conditions and or travel arrangements No Refunds will be given.
6. Glasgow Paranormal Investigations do not allow smoking indoors at any of our locations. Candles or other potential fire hazards are not to be used during your stay.
7. There are no sleeping facilities at our locations unless as advertised on the Glasgow Paranormal Investigations website.
8.Unless you have booked for a private night with Glasgow Paranormal Investigations – all of our advertised events on this website are for public ghost hunts. For health and safety throughout the night you will stay with your allocated group and will not be allowed to wander around the building without permission and will not work alone, unless indicated to do so or have permission gained from one of the investigators of Glasgow Paranormal Investigations. We advise that if you are not wanting to a be part of a public event then alternatively you may want to book a private night/location with us – to ensure that you have the entire venue for just your party alone.
9.All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. Glasgow Paranormal Investigations will not be liable for any loss or damage to luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to the participants before, during and after the event however caused.
10. Although Glasgow Paranormal Investigations cannot foresee any problems, accidents/incidents do happen.We advise you to stay with your group during your visit to the location and all members of your team. You are staying at the location at your own risk; we accept no liability for any death, accident or injury to yourselves, however caused.
11.By Booking with Glasgow Paranormal Investigations you agree that all footage and pictures taken during the event by Glasgow Paranormal Investigations can be used by Glasgow Paranormal Investigations Limited on their website, facebook and twitter etc.
12. Occasionally, Events or Guest Mediums may change or are cancelled or postponed by Glasgow Paranormal Investigations due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. If the event is rescheduled, we will make every effort to ensure you receive a transfer on to another available event. No Refunds will be given.
13.In most cases all events take place, ONLY IF Glasgow Paranormal Investigations cancel an event due to circumstances out of our control, will you be contacted and offered a place on another event. No Refunds will be given. We are not liable for any expenses you may incur such as accommodation bookings and travel costs.
14. Glasgow Paranormal Investigations make no guarantees regarding paranormal activity at any of our events. Therefore we are not responsible for any information or lack of during the event.No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our guest psychics, mediums, clairvoyants, hosts or investigators should be interpreted as factual or actual.
15. You agree that any and all services from Glasgow Paranormal Investigations are for entertainment purposes only. We make no guarantees thus Glasgow Paranormal Investigations are not liable for any information or happenings regarding the validity, truth, or likelihood of any and all information obtained from our Employees, Contractors, Psychics, Mediums, Clairvoyants, Co-ordinators or Hosts on any of our events.
16. You, the Member, Guest, are responsible for making your own decisions and it is understood that when our Investigators, Psychics, Mediums, Clairvoyants or Hosts suggest something to you, it is of their opinion and should NOT be interpreted as the only course of action.
17. We welcome your feedback on all of our events. If you have a problem or complaint during the event/day please bring it to the attention to a member of the Glasgow Paranormal Investigations staff as soon as possible so that they have a chance to put matters right. If your problem is not resolved during the event/day please contact us, including, party name the event was booked under and the venue details. We consider it unreasonable if you take no action during the actual event/day or do not contact us within an acceptable time of 7 days after the event has taken place.
18. Any event due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is likely to be affected by unsuitable/adverse weather conditions.In this case, Glasgow Paranormal Investigations Reserve the right to relocate the event to an area, which is undercover . In most cases all events take place, and it is your responsibility to bring suitable clothing to match the weather conditions for the time of year for ANY event booked whether undercover OR in the open air.
19. Glasgow Paranormal Investigations suggest you either secure accommodation following the event or book transport home due to possible tiredness caused by the event. We do not accept any responsibility for any accidents or incidents caused before or after the event. Tiredness kills.
20. Throughout the event you and your party will act in a sensible manner and will not cause harm or injury to anyone else, any animal, or effect of property etc.
21. Please note that all stories about the location are not fabricated. The Glasgow Paranormal Investigations Team have on occasion witnessed and recorded paranormal activity in various locations.
22.Glasgow Paranormal Investigations cannot guarantee that paranormal activity will take place on the night of the event.
23. All bookings made through Glasgow Paranormal Investigations means you and your parties acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
By accepting and agreeing with these Terms and Conditions you and your party are further indemnifying the promoters/organisers/individuals from and against all legal liability in respect of any claims,damages, costs, penalties, actions, demands, proceedings, any kind of legal suits, losses or expenses amounted in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or persons, or damage to any property arising from the client’s participation and involvement in the event or activity or premises pertaining to the event.
24. Glasgow Paranormal Investigations are sure you will have a good time, be respectful to the Spirit World and to others involved in the event, be open minded in your approach, being openly cynical will spoil and tarnish the event for everyone, soak up the atmosphere and try to communicate with spirit! You never know what to expect, as every event is unique.
25. Photos & recordings are allowed on the night with consent by Glasgow Paranormal Investigations and are for the sole use of the owner and are not to be used in the public domain without prior consent of all People participating in the event.
26. All prices are subject to change without notice and from time to time Glasgow Paranormal Investigations will promote events/products via different sources. Prices on these offers may vary from the original price.Promotional or sale offers will not be given/offered or honoured to Customers who have already paid or purchased before or after these offers,sales or promotions expire.